Founded in April 2008, our Diploma is the first and longest standing coaching training in Greece
. In 2017, our training enters its 10th, consecutive intake
. Featuring a carefully selected faculty of expert facilitators, counting over 120 influential alumni and spanning 120 hours of top quality training, in 2014, it was globally
the first course to receive Accreditation from the Association for Coaching; at top-tier
We have been entrusted with equipping leaders from companies and organisations such as Abbvie, Accenture, ALBA, AstraZeneca, BAT, BDO, Center for Democracy, Cognity, DMG Mori, Eletson, Fweebi, Information Society, Innora, Microsoft, Mondelez, Nike, Pharmathen, Rigips, Starbucks, Star Channel, Simply Burgers, S & B, Unilever, Vestas, Wyeth, 1Source – Aero Services-as well as several consultants, entrepreneurs, journalists, publishers, mental health professionals and other leaders of transformation.
- In November 2014 our training program became the first to be awarded Accreditation by the Association for Coaching, globally.
- The Diploma is Accredited at level 4/4, Accredited Advanced Diploma in Coach Training (AADCT), which is the top tier.
- The Diploma is awarded by Impact, an Organisational Member of the Association for Coaching
- Individual Accreditation can also be obtained upon completing the requested hours of coaching practice and subject to meeting all other application criteria. (Please visit the AC website for more details).
- Impact can provide supervision towards completing full membership and accreditation requirements.
- The course provides 120 hours of Continuous Professional Development Units (CPDU) as indicated on the certificate.
- Microsoft Hellas
- Lunch, coffee and refreshments inclusive
Course Dates for 2017-18
Fundamentals of Executive Coaching and OD
Transformational Leadership: A Jungian Perspective
The Evolution of Leadership: Leading with PRAID
Coaching for Impact: A Complete Method
|July & August ||Study Period
|George Diakonikolaou: The Systemic Alignment Model for Working Teams
Georgios Mavros: Animus & Anima in Organisational Development
Ariadne Lada & Paul Kidner: Systems Theory
|Mid October - Mid January ||Study Period, Placement Delivery, Placement Presentation Preparation and Thesis Write Up
Click here to access Facilitator’s CVs
- Graduate academic qualification
- 1 year’s experience in OD, Consulting, HR, Counselling or Management
- Minimum age requirement 25
- Good command of the English language
- Submission of CV
- Submission of paragraph stating experience and aspirations in coaching and OD
- Interview with Course Director
- 50% down payment
We accept an average of 65% of applications received
- 3,500 word case study or research
- Attendance (85% minimum required) and contribution
- Successful completion of practice/placement and case study presentation (Impact will assist you in finding a voluntary unpaid placement within one of our client companies, but does not guarantee one. The placement can be a team OD intervention OR individual coaching. In both cases 3 meetings will be required-one for data collection, one for intervention and one follow up. (We have so far secured a placement for all alumni) Written peer assessment to be submitted by everyone
- Written examination on theory, covering the core material taught and reading list
- Each of the 4 assessment areas carries equal weight (25%) must be successfully passed (60%) to secure a certificate
- In addition a 60-hour coaching practice log must be submitted in order to receive the Diploma as required by the Association for Coaching.
- The Graduation/completion rate is approximately 85%, subject to successfully completing and passing all assessment criteria
Contact email@example.com or call +30 2108014505 to receive the complete syllabus
Diploma Testimonials 2015-2016
A unique experience that changes the way you perceive the people and the world around you. It makes you more open, more alert and brings you closer to who you are. To your authentic self. Highly recommended for both personal and organisational development.
Thanos Sampanis, (Cognity)
Unexpected experience! Revealing for testing boundaries. Being alert to your senses, feelings are breathtaking. An ongoing journey with no limits.
Fani Papageli, (Media Saturn Administration A.E.)
It has been one of the most impactful and thought provoking experiences of my life. If you want to change the view you have over priorities and you want to understand how you can increase your influence, then, this is the place to be. It’s not a training, it’s a ride…
Marios Issaris, (Microsoft)
If you want to meet people who are on the same journey as you are, join the Diploma. It’s an experience that you will not forget; I challenge you to get out of your comfort zone. Enjoy the ride…
Kiki Avgoustatou, (Randstad)
It sucks! It’s demanding, takes you out of your comfort zone, makes you confront yourself and in general it’s stressful. Of course on the other hand if you want to move forward with your life make it more meaningful and fulfilling, then you are at the right place!
Antonis Hadjiyannakis, (Center for Democracy and Reconciliation in Southeast Europe)
It is not a traditional training. It is an experience. You learn how to use your feelings, energy and capacity and most importantly how to support others to do so. After 16 years of experience with people management, the diploma changed my way of approaching issues, behaviors and troubles.
George Bithas, (Abbvie)
Being part of this course is an elevating experience. The most useful outcome for me was the opportunity I had for introspection since my everyday routine didn’t allow this to happen before. I had the fortune to meet with parts of myself that I neglected and learn to listen again, through self reflection and interaction with the group. If you are missing a piece of the puzzle in your personal and professional life that keeps you from being who you want to be, the course is definitely an investment worth making.
Ioanna Kounoupi, (Randstad Hellas)
To view a full list of our testimonials click here