Founded in April 2008, our Diploma is the first and longest standing coaching training in Greece. In 2017, our training enters its 11th, consecutive intake. Featuring a carefully selected faculty of expert facilitators, counting over 120 influential alumni and spanning 120 hours of top quality training, in 2014, it was globally the first course to receive Accreditation from the Association for Coaching; at top-tier level 4/4. In 2018, our Accreditation was reviewed and renewed by the Association for a further 3 years.
We have been entrusted with equipping leaders from companies and organisations such as Abbvie, Accenture, ALBA, AstraZeneca, BAT, BDO, Center for Democracy, Cognity, DMG Mori, Eletson, Fweebi, Great Place to Work, Information Society, Innora, Microsoft, Mondelez, Nike, Pharmathen, Rigips, Starbucks, Star Channel, Simply Burgers, S & B, Stoiximan, SC Johnson, Unilever, Vestas, Wyeth, 1Source – Aero Services-as well as several consultants, entrepreneurs, journalists, publishers, mental health professionals and other leaders of transformation.
- In November 2014 our training program became the first to be awarded Accreditation by the Association for Coaching, globally.
- The Diploma is Accredited at level 4/4, Accredited Advanced Diploma in Coach Training (AADCT), which is the top tier. In 2018, our Accreditation was reviewed and renewed by the Association for a further 3 years.
- The Diploma is awarded by Impact, an Organisational Member of the Association for Coaching
- Individual Accreditation can also be obtained upon completing the requested hours of coaching practice and subject to meeting all other application criteria. (Please visit the AC website for more details).
- Impact can provide supervision towards completing full membership and accreditation requirements.
The course provides 120 hours of Continuous Professional Development Units (CPDU) as indicated on the certificate.
- Microsoft Hellas
- Lunch, coffee and refreshments inclusive
Course Dates for 2018-19
Fundamentals of Executive Coaching and OD
|Vassilis Antonas: |
Transformational Leadership: A Jungian Perspective
The Evolution of Leadership: Leading with PRAID
Coaching for Impact: A Complete Method
|Jaap Westerbos: |
Gestalt 3-day Intensive
|July & August||Study Period|
|George Diakonikolaou: The Systemic Alignment Model for Working Teams|
Georgios Mavros: Animus & Anima in Organisational Development
Ariadne Lada & Paul Kidner: Systems Theory
|Mid October - Mid January||Study Period, Placement Delivery, Placement Presentation Preparation and Thesis Write Up|
|Vassilis Antonas: |
Click here to access Facilitator’s CVs
- Graduate academic qualification
- 1 year’s experience in OD, Consulting, HR, Counselling or Management
- Minimum age requirement 25
- Good command of the English language
- Submission of CV
- Submission of paragraph stating experience and aspirations in coaching and OD
- Interview with Course Director
- 50% down payment
We accept an average of 65% of applications received
- 3,500 word case study or research
- Attendance (85% minimum required) and contribution
- Successful completion of practice/placement and case study presentation (Impact will assist you in finding a voluntary unpaid placement within one of our client companies, but does not guarantee one. The placement can be a team OD intervention OR individual coaching. In both cases 3 meetings will be required-one for data collection, one for intervention and one follow up. (We have so far secured a placement for all alumni) Written peer assessment to be submitted by everyone
- Written examination on theory, covering the core material taught and reading list
- Each of the 4 assessment areas carries equal weight (25%) must be successfully passed (60%) to secure a certificate
- In addition a 60-hour coaching practice log must be submitted in order to receive the Diploma as required by the Association for Coaching.
- The Graduation/completion rate is approximately 85%, subject to successfully completing and passing all assessment criteria
Contact email@example.com or call +30 2108014505 to receive the complete syllabus
Diploma Testimonials 2017-2018
You may enter at your own risk! It is a journey that will expose the mask you are using to connect with the world, challenge your limiting beliefs, behaviour and impact you have on others and unleash your inner thoughts. At the exit, you will find a transformed version of you, ready to overcome whatever seemed impossible before. Added value: the unconditional and deep connection with your co-passengers.
A transformational lifetime experience. One of the best decisions I have taken in and for my life was to take this course. Strongly recommend it for anyone looking for growth, personally and professionally. Great experience, excellent tutors, solid curriculum. I am not the same person and I want to thank everyone that has participated in my journey, through this course. Truly impactful!
A beautiful journey to awareness. If you want to explore your innerself in order to become your better self DO IT! It’ s not easy but it worth it!
A highly recommended training experience, which will enhance the results you bring in your business and many aspects of your personal life.
The only regret I have is that I didn’t embark on this journey, many years earlier.
Thank you Vassilis and the team!
Fotis Draganidis, (Microsoft)
When I first met Vassilis in the induction meeting I was advised that is going to be a difficult procedure, the one I was heading in. Deep down inside I laughed when told that in many cases after the sessions I may not be able to drive back home. It turned out to be a very scary… very scary and intense journey for me. You get to feel sad, anxious, confused and afraid in many cases all at once. But as long as you finish the journey you open a door behind which lies greatness. It is absolutely the most interesting, meaningful, astonishing program I have ever attended. It helped me to get to know myself and appreciate all the others. Do yourself a favour and sign in for that rollercoaster.
An insightful experience through which I gained awareness and growth; As a training program it is exceptional and provides many useful tools and theoretical knowledge that can contribute towards becoming an efficient professional.
For those who have no experience in psychology is hard at the beginning. Don’t be disappointed, because as you go along you’ll see that all dots are connected at the end. If someone is willing to expose their inner self, to get in conflict with his classmates and eventually transform and evolve, IMPACT’s Advanced Diploma is the place to invest their time in order to succeed in all the above. Challenging, enlightening and beyond my expectations; Thank you for giving me the chance to learn more about me.
Stathis Loverdos, (Kaizen Digital)
One of the most valuable journeys of my life. It changed the way I see the world. Definitely recommended!
A unique experience of impactful interventions.
George Giannakouros, (Sc Johnson Hellas)
To view a full list of our testimonials click here