The Evolution of Sales I: The Art
Your company’s Sales Force is the primary, representative of your Brand’s image. Your client facing executives, need to be in a position to reflect this image, in the best possible way. It is not just a question of skills; it is not even a question of how good your product is. It is a question of identity. This unique, one or two days workshop, will enable your sales team to:
- Align with your Brand’s Vision, Mission and Values
- Represent your Brand’s identity collectively and in unison
- Master Active Listening
- Generate Rapport with clients through verbal and non-verbal communication
- Increase Influence
- Embrace a winning attitude
The Evolution of Sales II: The Science
Once your Sales Force transforms into a prime ambassador for your Brand, it is time to optimise every operational and executive parameter. This two-days workshop, utilises The Gestalt Cycle and serves as a natural continuation of The Evolution of Sales I. It focuses on fine tuning every little detail, that can make the difference between surviving and thriving.
Key areas include:
- Organisation and Self-Organisation
- The client’s purchase cycle
- The Sales Executive’s cycle
- Understanding and meeting the client’s needs: Consultative Selling
- Understanding and influencing decision making
- Handling objections
- Scanning the competition
- Up selling, retaining business, and approaching new business.
The Evolution of Sales II can also be extended to integrate our consultant into your team for a pre-agreed period of time. This Business Transformation intervention, will comprise mentoring, coaching and guidance and ensure that all processes and systems are up and running like clockwork.
The Evolution of Sales III: Leading Sales
Great sales teams need great sales leaders. The dual demand of selling and leading, can prove challenging. This full day workshop, can provide your Sales Leaders, with skills that make the difference:
- Shifting your mindset from sales executive to sales leader
- Aligning and developing your team
- Identifying and retaining talent
- Driving and measuring performance
- Rewarding performance
- Monitoring activity
- Running effective meetings
- Planning and communicating strategy
- Setting objectives and KPIs
- Optimising time and other resources
This engagement can be extended and optimised and combined with individual coaching for the participating executives.